Tuesday 27 October 2009

A Girl's First Love is Her Daddy~

Heyya peeps!~


I went to the city centre with my babes today to buy some toiletries and food and Meng and I went inside Clinton Card to find ‘Good Luck’ cards for our sisters who are sitting for SPM next month. While browsing through the stuffs there, my eyes were caught on a mug sold there. It was a limited edition designer mug by Amanda James: London. Being quite a shopaholic, I DID NOT get attracted to the mug because it’s a limited edition but I was touched by what is written on the mug:




‘A GIRL’S FIRST LOVE IS HER DADDY’

I couldn’t agree more with this statement. As a girl myself, I’m sure that most of you girls out there will be touched by this statement as well. I thought it was cute and meaningful and so I immediately grabbed one of those and bought it. It made me think of my Abah whom I have not met for almost 2 years now. I’ll finally meet him again when I go back to Malaysia for good end of this year^^. In the mean time, I shall cherish the feeling of missing my beloved daddy every single day for I know that I will miss this moments when I finally got to meet him every day when I got back.


And for you girls out there who suddenly miss their daddies after reading this post, I present you a song from Beyonce, “Daddy”~~~~



Credits to phino805 on Youtube


1 comment:

Paw Yoochun said...

omg... that was very touching....
I want one of those mugs ¬¬