Monday 22 December 2008

Happy 21st Birthday to Me! <3

I'm glad that after posting a birthday post for Junsu, I'm now posting a birthday post of... yours truly, ME!! Yup, my birthday is a day after Junsu's !! Got so excited over it. We had a small get-together party for my birthday. I thought of posting the pictures here but many of them are still with Hasnul. Really sorry for that. However, this is the picture of my birthday party that was edited by Nadhia! Many thankies~~!^^
Another reason of why I had to hurry and do this post is that in less than 2 hours from now, I'll be leaving for Scotland!! Yay~~ Gonna go skiing!! I'll be out for a week which means that....this blog is going to be abandoned again! T_T Really sorry for that but it's Christmas holidays!!! I have to enjoy myself!! LOL!~ So, I'm signing off now... See you in a week!!!
Daaaa~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KA-E!!! ADAKAH KO MASIH MENGINGATI AKU?

Sori sangat lupe nak wish besday T__T Hepi belated besday! Dah tua kite ni ye... 21... Huhu... Ape khabar skang ek?

Aku tatu la nape, tapi tetibe bangun tido teringat ko n Anin. Uuuu...