Monday 18 May 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Taeyang!!~~ <3 <3 <3

Another birthday post!!! And this time it is the 21st birthday of my dearest Taeyang of Big Bang!!~~ Saengil Chuka Hamnida!!! So, as everyone can already expect, this post is entirely dedicated to my beloved Dong Youngbae a.k.a TAEYANG-shi…. *blush* *giggle* ^^


Young Taeyang~



Taeyang debuted as a child actor and was first involved in music when he acted as a young Sean in Jinusean’s music video, Cheonhwabeonho (Phone Number). Since then, he has become a trainee at YG Entertainment. He debuted in a group called Big Bang (one of my favourite groups ever!!!!) in 2007. He also came out with a solo album, HOT (which went on being so successful!^^). His ability to perform was proven when Alicia Keys chose him to perform as an opening act at her concert in Korea. Taeyang is also fluent in Japanese language and is now in his second year in Daejin University studying Theatre and Film!


OKAY!! Enough of his formal introduction (I felt as if I was writing an academic writing for my assignment..lol~). Undoubtedly, I am definitely in love with this guy~ When he dances, I fall in love with his charisma; when he sings, I fall in love with his sincerity; when he models, I fall in love with his charms; when he’s off-camera, I fall in love with his humbleness and when he smile, I’ll definitely fall to the ground, MELTING~~~ LOL!!~ So, easy to say, I am in love with this guy!!!~


There’s no point of me blabbing on and on about him, you gotta know him to love him. Thus, here are some of my favourite pictures and videos of him that I wanna share with you guys. Enjoy~ (but make sure you don’t fall for him because he is M.I.N.E!!! *rotfl*)


My favourite picture of him....



I just looooove those tensed eyes~ *melts*



Perfect side profile!~





3 letters y'all~~ H.O.T!!!




Can I have those flowers??!~




Awwww~~ Thank you~ *blush*



My phone's wallpaper~ Taeyang!



My laptop has also been 'Taeyang-ified'~ LOL!~



This video shows his journey in becoming an artist….was tear-jerking for me~


(credits to
theREALiVIPSUBS on Youtube)



Here is a video of him singing ‘Cracks of My Broken Heart' by Eric Benet. This song has been an inspiration for him to keep going on in pursuing his dream.


(credits to silentcry5 on Youtube)




Moving on to a more upbeat video, a video which makes me fall into daze everytime I watch it. Can’t believe it? Watch for yourself…


(credits to froggy20 on Youtube)




Singing and dancing ain’t enough? Here’s another talent of his…BEAT BOXING!!


(credits to dhiiezone on Youtube)




This is one of his HOTTEST performance ever!!! It is during his solo concert. Girls, make sure there’s enough oxygen in your room to prevent you from fainting~ LOL~


(credits to cizzlewentzzz on Youtube)




His first solo music video, Naman Barabwa featuring the other members of Big Bang!~^^ Me likey!~ This dance created a phenomenon in Korea where many people there learned the choreography.


(credits to stickerboxx on Youtube)




To turn the table around, here is a video which shows the playful side of him~ Adorable!!! *blushing again* hee~


(credits to DieYouImbeciles on Youtube)




A short video of him hugging a little kid~ Awwwww… I would kill to be that girl!!~ Grrrr~ I replayed this video hundreds of times because he looks so cute!!~~~ *biting lips* (I think my lips are gonna be swollen after this..lol~)


(credits to SexyChinksterr on Youtube)




So, there you go… My ever-so-beloved Taeyang!!! I wish him a very, very Happy Birthday and I hope that happiness, health and success will fall in his way. May he produce more great music after this and continue to brighten up people’s days (*ehem*especially mine*ehem* lol~). So, Taeyang………


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!
TAEYANG-ah~~~ SARANGHAE~~ <3>

P/S: OMG!! I hereby declare that I've been Taeyang-overdosed!! *ROTFL* Hopefully I’ll dream of him tonight!!




6 comments:

unique_daisy said...

xnk up ke gmbr taeyang yg u edit ms kls stuard 2? *lol*

ஐsHaLLotஐ™ said...

wow..beb..


...



u r rili falling for this guy eh?


...


fuh..



cooL..


..



so..wat was his size shoes Again?

hihi...

lalala said...

hey TAEYANG is not your man... OK .. get that right ...

DellDalilah said...

same goes to me I luv Taeyang too...
he is cute

DJ_Soon said...

You cant say that he is only your , cuzzz he is also mine too!!!! Get it ????zzzzz

Anonymous said...

no he is mine