Wednesday 15 December 2010

Happy 24th Birthday Xiah Junsu!!!

A very special post for a very special person.......


This entry is solely dedicated to the only guy who has been my top crush for the past 5 years....


Xiah Junsu!!!!!!!!


Yup... this is a Kpop post! Why? Today, 15 December 2010, Xiah Junsu of JYJ is officially 24 years old!!!!! If you notice, he is at the top of my L.O.V.E list at the left hand corner of this blog. He might not be the hottest or the most handsome Korean guy but wth! I LOVE HIM to bits! He's smart and adorable but the most important thing is... everytime I hear him sing, I'll either be smiling ear to ear or shedding tears because of the emotions present in his voice. His cute and charming personality can easily flatter my heart and his jokes can make me roll on the floor laughing even though they are not always funny!


So, here's a birthday shout-out to the most amazing guy and I hope for his success and happiness. FYI, he has been casted for a Broadway show! Go Hollywood! With all my love from the bottom of my heart....


HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, XIAH JUNSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Believe it or not, when I went to Paris last year, I purposely searched for the field above just because Xiah Junsu has been there!!! LOL!~


As a finale, let me share with you the reason of why I love this awesome person...




No comments: