Wednesday 26 August 2009

Long-awaited Darlingtons have Finally Arrived! XD

Heyya peeps~


Miss me? Hehehehe~~ I just got back from my Euro Trip 3 days ago and yes I’m supposed to update you guys about my trip but I’m afraid you have to wait a little bit more. It takes me forever to go through my travel notes, what more to write it? Hihi~~ Some have been asking me about it and my answer is similar. Just hang in there a bit more and the updates will be up.


P/S: I’ve just realised that I’ve used half of my brand new notebook for my travel notes!!! Darn me!~ Now I have to read and analyse every single page of it.. LOL!~
************************************

Now, let me reveal my real intention for this post. LOL!~ A moment ago, Fizah entered my room with my letters and parcels and guess what?!! My long-waited All About DBSK 3 DVDs have arrived!!!! And it came with a huge poster too!~ Here’s a peek of it for you guys…


P/S: Sorry for the quality of the pictures. My hands were shaking while snapping them due to over-excitedness.. LOL!~

The packages!~

DVD box set and the poster! XP

All About DBSK 1,2 & 3!!! The collection is now complete........ until they come out with the fourth one! LOL!~



Okay, so long peeps! I’m off to watch the DVDs now! Can’t wait any longer!!! Ciao!~ XD



3 comments:

unique_daisy said...

finally... haha..

amirah said...

Wah~~~ Die mesti have fun sungguh ber-holiday, ye?

Tgkla, balik IPBA nanti, Mira nak curi tgk...

ignisdecorde said...

My gawd the poster is HUUUGGGEE!

Following your blog now!