Thursday 15 October 2009

MV Marathon... SUPER!!!!

Hey peeps!~ I'm finally back...but not for long though~ T_T ~



I've been busy with my dissertation and I can promise you guys that I won't be able to escape from the shield of 'Mr. Dissy' for a loooong time, well at least until next month. I'm super glad that Steve Ansell, my tutor accepted my 1st chapter and I'm currently editing my 2nd and 3rd chapter. If things go right, I'll start my 4th chapter next week, InsyaAllah~ In the mean time, I'll be burried under tonnes of books, articles and journals!!! And the bad news is..... this blog will be on hiatus again.. Urgh~ Poor my baby....



Well, the purpose of this sudden entry in my current super-duper busy days is inevitable. The reason? I woke up super early this morning and check on the updates on the internet as usual and I was super overjoyed to know that my sweetheart, Taeyang of Big Bang has released his MV for his intro song, "Where U At?"!!!!! Wooooooot!!! Just the mentioning of it makes my heart jumping in super mode! ROTFL~



And to add to that, my current favourite super girl group, f(x) has also released the MV for the song "Chocolate Love" which is a promotional song for LG CYON handphone, Chocolate! Gahh~~ What a good way to start my day! I'm a bit upset though that the screentime of my super beloved Amber is super few! Urgh!~ Well in case you guys don't know, Amber, the tomboyish girl from f(x) is my latest KPOP super crush!~ Heehee~~~ *melts* (A note to everyone: Don't worry, I'm still super straight.. Hahahaha!~ It's just that I think Amber is super hot!! Hehe~)



SNSD, another girl group from the same company, SM Entertainment (which is gaining haters at the moment for being super inhumane to their artists), is also endorsing the same phone. Their version of "Chocolate Love" MV is also released today! Super YIPPIEEEE!!!!!!!!




So, without further a due, I'm going to unleash you guys into a marathon of these MVs... Enjoy!



First up is "Chocolate Love" by f(x). This song has an injection of a retro pop style, just the way I like it! Hehe~ Their image is kind of bold and sexy here...I'm sure guys are going to drool over this!~^^ Check out my super hot Amber... I'm sure you guys can recognise the only boyish one in the MV and in case you guys can't, she's the one who raps! Super cool!!!



Credits to dirah9302 on Youtube




Next is SNSD's version of "Chocolate Love"! I'm loving this version more that the one by f(x). It sounds and looks more classy and stylish... Another super treat for the guys!



Credits to aienbest on Youtube




And last but not least, a treat for the girls..more for myself actually~ Hehe~ Taeyang's "Where U At?"!!! I'm loving everything of it, the super dark atmosphere, the super ghetto setting, the super awesome song plus Taeyang's super soulful voice, super great dance and super sexy abs.. Hehehehe~ Taeyang FTW! Hands down! Check out the piano intro of his next promotional song, "Wedding Dress" at the end of the MV~ Let the MV do the talking... Here goes~



Credits to Baby B0ngaholic on Youtube



So, there you go... the three eye+ear candies that made my day today started off superawesomely! Got to go now... "Mr. Dissy" is calling me! T_T See you guys...not so soon~~~





P/S: Just got back from class and found out that my super adorable (not anymore) boys, SHINee have come out with a teaser for Ring Ding Dong!! SUPER AWESOMENESS!!!! Check it out!




Credits to dirah9302 on Youtube




No comments: