Wednesday 23 June 2010

A Guy in Spectacles~~


Hey peeps~~


This is a Kpop fangirling post, so if you're not into Kpop... just ignore this entry and don't bother to scroll down~ LOL!~


I'm currently on my daily routine of updating myself with the latest Kpop news and I just found an adorable picture of my beloved Taecyeon~~~


Awww... don't you think he looks cute??!!!


Okay, okay... I know some of you are thinking that I'm crazy because this is obviously NOT the cutest picture of him. Well, one fact about moi: I looooooooove guys with spectacles! They look intelectual...... yeah i know... you guys are lol-ing right now. But hey, I find myself liking guys with preppy, nerdy look and this picture of Taec just melt me to the floor! LOL~


2 comments:

Paw Yoochun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paw Yoochun said...

the funny thing here is... I love boys in spectacles too x3

welcome to the club!! (right now it´s only me and you... hope the number increases sooon XD)