Thursday 2 July 2009

Strawberry Picking~~

Another post after quite a long period of silence…. As usual, I was busy with my dissertation and so, the progress of this blog is going rather slow~ but I’ll try to update it as often as I can.

**********

Last Tuesday, 29th of June 2009, a bunch of us went strawberry picking at Luke’s Fruit Farm. It was not far from our place and so, the bus ride was not very long. We had a great time that day and I personally was having a blast since I really missed the time when we last gather and had fun. Here are some pictures of the day for you guys..

Credits to Nadhia, Syaz, Faris and myself for the pics~~ Hee~

House 12 members.. ready for strawberry picking!!!

Starting our journey........to the bus stop~ LOL!!!


Arrived at Luke's Fruit Farm!!!~
The signboard that is~~~ hihihi~


Had to walk for another 15 minutes to reach the farm~



Reached the shop~~ Beautiful surroundings~


Got our baskets!! Time to pick strawberries~~


Among thousands of strawberries~~ Heaven!!


My first strawberry~~


The second one~


Keep on searching for the red-est and shiniest strawberries~


Everyone was so into it~


Me and Nadhia~


With Suhaimi...and our almost-full baskets~


Keep on picking~~


House 12 + Meng with our strawberries~~~


All of us plus the owner of the farm (the only one with blonde hair..lol)~
He said that his father started the farm since 1959... Whoaaaa~

In the shop~
Waiting to pay...


Nadhia's and mine~


Other fruits from the farm sold at the shop~


Long queue at the counter~
I was at the back of the line!!


My turn to pay next!
(Sibuk plak Suhaimi nih~ lol)


Finally it's my turn!

Beautiful archway at the farm~


An old bicycle with the farm's name~


DING!~

Cart wheels~
They were in use back in the days~


Lady of the farm???
Dream on~~~ LOL!~


We had picnic there after picking the strawberries~


I made a bento for lunch~ Hee~


The expensive shortbread bought at the farm~
Who cares~~ They were awesomely delicious~ LOL!


We went home after the tiring-but-fun day and I was hanging out at Fizah's room when I suddenly got my hands on Nadhia's camera.... The result???? I went on taking random pictures of things that I saw around Fizah's room...LOL!



A view of the Student Village from Fizah's window...


Stones at the window~
We use them to play 'batu seremban' actually.... Hehehehe~


100% Gorgeous??? LOL!!



As eye-candies for you guys...... MORE STRAWBERRIES PICTURES!!!!!





This is how the inside of our second fridge looks like~


My strawberries and raspberries that I got from the farm~
I guess by the time I finished eating all these, my face will turn absolute red~ LOL!


~S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.I.E.S~
All mine!!! LOL~
Yum yum~~~ *drool*





3 comments:

azarsyafiq said...

erm..strawberri..ermm..

unique_daisy said...

strawberry i dh abes.. T_T
nk strawberry lg!!! >.<

p/s: u, sape eh yg amek gmbr gelap gile ms kt counter tu??

Ka-E said...

azar: knapakah reaksi sebegitu??

nadhia: time kat counter tu? satu ariff amek, satu meng yg amek~