Wednesday 15 July 2009

A VERY 'Manglish' Conversation Part 3~

Heyya~~~ This is the third a.k.a last part of my conversation with my sis. Believe it or not, this 3 parts combined is just half of the actual conversation. I’ve cut out many parts where we talked about guys and Korean boy bands… Hee~ It came up late because I’m currently in the middle of finishing my assignment which I have to submit this Friday. Thanks again for reading and commenting! And as usual, I would like to advice any new readers to read the first and second part of this post before proceeding with this one or else, you won’t understand this entry~ lol~


WARNING: The conversation below is 100% ungrammatical and is strictly wrong to be used in any formal occasions. There might also be some parts that will make no sense to some of you. Note that this conversation is also between sisters who share similar interests and are dangerously open towards each other. Thus, some topics aroused here might be offensive. If you are afraid of taking this risk, I advice you to stop reading….now~~~ LOL!


P/S: klikli_disney is my sis and retro_zone87 is moi~~~ To make it easier… those lines in blue are mine and those in red are my sis'~


klikli_disney: EH..better update ur BLOG..
klikli_disney: I want to read ur BLog..

retro_zone87: i update today wan lerrr
klikli_disney: YEs meh?..
klikli_disney: U memang larr..
klikli_disney: VEry-the-rajin
klikli_disney: with all this stuff
retro_zone87: i got free internet 24 hours here maaa
retro_zone87: of course la
retro_zone87: laju summore

klikli_disney: 24 hours gah?..
klikli_disney: OMG!
retro_zone87: if kat rumah.. abah will kill me jorr~~ use internet for so long
klikli_disney: I x kesah jor..
klikli_disney: I juz play whenever i want
klikli_disney: HAHHA

retro_zone87: u ar.. spoiled brat u knoe
klikli_disney: OOO
klikli_disney: EHEHEHE
retro_zone87: if i ar.. must be kene marah edi


At this point, my other sister, Khalilah, second in the siblings took over the laptop and told me that she is not selected for the National Service~ She then said that she got to run because ‘House’ is on~ LOL!~


klikli_disney: U SEE...
retro_zone87: see wat??
klikli_disney: SHE suddenly rampas the laptop jorr
klikli_disney: BENGONG PUNYA Khalilah

retro_zone87: hahahaha
retro_zone87: eyh u 2 dun gaduh2 arr...
retro_zone87: and.. i tot the laptop is hers wat?
retro_zone87: let her rampas la.. hahahah
klikli_disney: Wut larr
klikli_disney: U memang Larr

retro_zone87: u hvnt got a laptop kan?
klikli_disney: NOPE
klikli_disney: I know
klikli_disney: Ksian me
retro_zone87: eyh~~ ur only 14 la....
retro_zone87: just use the pc la
retro_zone87: still so young and u want ur own laptop
retro_zone87: i fm 4 only i got mine ok~~
klikli_disney: I know I sangat MUDA~
klikli_disney: NO need to puji me
klikli_disney: HIHIHIHI

retro_zone87: cacat la u
retro_zone87: at least u primary school got handphone edi
retro_zone87: 3g summore
klikli_disney: Me cacat gah?
retro_zone87: u really spoiled brat la~~
klikli_disney: Aiyyer.. Where got 3G?..
klikli_disney: Merepek wan lar u..

retro_zone87: no ar? i tot got wan
retro_zone87: the motorola
klikli_disney: U memang..
klikli_disney: MAna ada lorr..
klikli_disney: If got sure i use wan lerr..
retro_zone87: but still la.. u still got handphone during primary school
retro_zone87: budak2 zaman sekarang ar...
retro_zone87: aiyo~~
klikli_disney: APA?.. I know larr..
klikli_disney: ish..ish..

retro_zone87: see i suddenly sound so old edi~
klikli_disney: U memang old jor..
klikli_disney: Me so young..
klikli_disney: ^^
klikli_disney: heheh
retro_zone87: of course la.. i big jie. u magnae maaa
klikli_disney: hehehe..Yeah..
retro_zone87: dats y so manja
retro_zone87: spoiled brat!!!

klikli_disney: APA manJAmanjA?
klikli_disney: Where got?
klikli_disney: Merepek arh u..


klikli_disney: Now i really need to go..
klikli_disney: NAK TiDO!
klikli_disney: AND KEMAS BEG!
klikli_disney: I want to sleep

retro_zone87: ya2~~ go2~
klikli_disney: TATA
retro_zone87: go mimpi yunho~
klikli_disney: Eveyday oso i mimpi him larr..
retro_zone87: then i dtg kill him in ur dream
retro_zone87: mwahahahahah~~~

klikli_disney: U jangan merosakkan my dream arhh..
klikli_disney: Ok lerr..
klikli_disney: TATA
klikli_disney: BUBYE!
retro_zone87: tata
klikli_disney: ^^
retro_zone87: anyeong hichumuseyo~~
retro_zone87: oyasumi~~~
retro_zone87: goodnite~
retro_zone87: selamat malam~~~
klikli_disney: okok..
klikli_disney: ...................
retro_zone87: ...............
klikli_disney: bubye!
retro_zone87: bubye~


So that was the end of the loooooooooong conversation between my baby sis and I. Sorry if they bore you death but as I said, I’m just posting it here as an entertainment for myself and my other relatives...hehehe~ If you enjoy it, I’m happy^^~~

After this I’m going to be super busy with my assignments and dissertation, so I don’t think I will be able to update this blog very often (as if I was.. hehehe~). Anyhow, I would like to ask for your kindness to pray for me and my friends in combating this monster called dissertation.. hehe~~ I’m sure it will mean a lot to us… and ooohh~~~ My baby sis is going on a choral speaking competition next Friday. Hope you guys can pray for her too!!~~ XD


Daaa~~~


5 comments:

azarsyafiq said...

ekeke..kak..nak berkenalan dgn adik akak bleh..heh..ok sy bersedia nk lari da nih..huhuhu..

Syaza said...

hahahaha~
kae, seems u've got urself a new baby brother in law.. XD

Ka-E said...

azar: AZAR!!!!!!! gatai bebenor die nih~~~ my baby sis is still 14 la.. pmr pon blom kot~~~ mmg nk kene hambat dgn batang penyapu nih~~ lol! (tp kalo nk berkenalan, add la die kat facebook.. hahaha).. syaz pun rajin layan die..hihi~~ adikku yg sgt kepoh.. lol~

syaz: tu la.. x psl2 ade org nk berkenalan dgn adik i nih.. haha.. yg bongsu plak tuh~~ 2 bendul die langkah.. ngehngehngeh~

dd said...

wahkahkahkah...really..really enjoy read your "manglish" daaa...x nak sambung lagi ker?...tu baru chat kat laptop blum brjumpa memang kepoh 1 rumah dibuatnya n tambah lak ngan fmly2 kita yg skepala perghhhh...gamat memang gamat...ka-e cpatla balik dah lama kita x gamatkan 1 rumah nie...

Ka-E said...

kak didi.. mmg org tersgtla nak balik nih.. geram, rindu sume ade... kite kasik havoc lg umah tu~~ hehehe.. ni kak nana hantar syasya dgn mia balik ipoh ni pun org jeles my nieces yg mischievious mcm monsters tu.. btol ckp kak nana... mmg abah akan penat menjadi Tok Chu yg ske bergaduh dgn cucu2nye..LOL!!