Saturday 25 July 2009

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Heyya peeps~

This will be a very, very short post… Ning Baizura (yep, Ning Baizura the singer) posted this link on her Facebook page and it was hilarious!!! I LOLed so much until my tummy ached! XD Hihihi~ That’s why I decided to share this with u guys~


It’s ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ sung in various Indian desi styles. Some of you might have seen it before. I gotta say that I really respect the lady because she can pull off different styles awesomely! Tabik spring kat makcik tu!!~ My favourite is the Punjabi style~ Watch the video till the end because there’s also a version of ‘Jack and Jill’ which I think is the funniest of them all!! LOL!~ Enjoy!!!~~~


P/S: Specially dedicated to my friends who are struggling with their dissertation. Hope this can give you guys some chillaxing in between.



(credits to kumbubumbu on Youtube)

No comments: