Sunday 18 October 2009

Blender!~

Howdy peeps!!! I’m back again!!!


I know I’ve been quite consistent in updating my blog these past few days despite my dissertation’s dateline. Hehehe~ If you notice, all the credits go to Taeyang, SHINee, SNSD and f(x) for coming out with new great songs that I could not resist sharing them with you peeps! LOL!~ (What an excuse!) Honestly, I’ve been abandoning my dissertation since SHINee came out with their latest MV! Hikhik~ You can’t really blame me though…because you just can’t work too hard right? Especially when you have to submit three chapters of your dissertation this coming Monday~ I repeat, THIS MONDAY!! ROTFL!~


Okay, okay.. I know I’m supposed to be serious right now but I just feel like sharing what happened to me today. I kicked off my day with a super high spirit to bathe, make breakfast, do the laundry and finishing my dissertation. But just when I started to do so, something unexpected occurred. I’m not in the mood to talk about it right now though. Maybe in some other posts…but let’s just say that something really bad happened to one of my most treasured and precious items. Hurgh~


So, because of the incident, I had to go to the city centre (say adios to my plan of finishing the dissertation~). I was accompanied by Syaz and Fizah plus three of our juniors, Hyder, Jaryn and Tian Wei (dunno if I got that right.. soweeee~ Hee^^). We went to settle our things first and after that, we went to Nawroz for lunch! Finally!! I was craving over their lamb briyani for ages! Hehe~
Lamb Briyani + Aubergine Soup~ Yummy~

Enjoying my food!~

Me, Tian Wei & Hyder yg poyos!


After lunch, we went to Shoe Zone to browse some boots for Jaryn but it ended with her not finding any that she likes, but me eyeing for 3 pairs of shoes there! Haha~ I sooooooo will go there again when my allowance is in, Hee^^ We went on to New Touch after that where Fizah set her eyes on a stunning jacket!


The highlight of the day would be stopping at Argos! Hehehe~ The reason? We need to get a new blender for the house as the old one has broken down…and the most excited person to welcome the new blender to our kitchen utensils family is non other than…yours truly! Hehehe~ I have to admit that I love cooking and the blender is such a big help to me especially when cooking for many people. With the new blender, I’m already imagining cooking loads of food for everyone! Hihihi~


The new blender... Stainless Steel Glass Blender from Cookworks Signature!!!


The new blender & the old blender~


Me and my new sweetheart! Gonna cook loads food after this! Hee^^


Ka-E: "I'm sorry, I have to let you go~"


I just realised that people will think I'm crazy for being so emotional over a blender! Haha!


Still can't let go of the old one~


Finally, I decided to keep both! LOL!~


Credits to Syaz for snapping tonnes of weird pictures of me and the blenders!! Haha~

That’s all for now! Gotta do my dissertation now… Another sleepless night, coming right up!










No comments: