Thursday 29 October 2009

Let Me Hear You Voice~~

Big Bang’s MV for their latest Japanese single, “Let Me Hear Your Voice” was released a few hours ago and it was my current ear candy!~ I was not a fan of their Japanese songs before as they were all too far from their original Korean music style. I understand that they were trying to lure Japanese fans by following their current music trends but there were too many usage of machines in the songs that they almost sound like a group of robots singing!~ No offence! Big Bang is still one of my most favourite Korean bands and I followed them religiously from their debut in 2007. So to those of you who just followed Big Bang and hate my criticism, “WHATEVER!” I’m your sunbae in liking Big Bang! “Sunbae-yah!” LOL!~ I did it all for my love to these boys! Big Bang, SARANGHAE!!!


So back to the original topic, lol~~ I’m glad that this new single has no usage of autotunes and it finally show their real great singing voices! The song is so soothing and calming and if your boyfriends are ever going to sing this song, I’m sure you are going to melt to your feet! LOL!~ The settings of the MV suits perfectly with the mood of the song and my hearts was pounding so hard watching Taeyang and TOP, my ‘first loves’ in Big Bang which for some reasons diverted to only Taeyang nowadays. But yeah, in this MV you’ll see a more mature image of these guys and if you’re not fan of theirs, you’ll at least fall in love with the song after hearing it! Hehehe… So, here’s a treat for you guys, Big Bang with their latest MV, “Let Me Hear Your Voice”! Indulge~



Credits to TheYGmusic on Youtube

No comments: