Friday 16 October 2009

RIng Ding Dong: SHINee's Evolution?

Another quick escape from dissertation!! My boys, SHINee’s comeback performance was aired a couple of hours ago and I’m here to share it with you guys! Ring Ding Dong is the name of the song and they came back with a rebel image. I didn’t really get hooked on the song at first but after watching it with the performance, it’s kinda cool!


However, I still have to agree that the lyrics are so random. It’s supposed to be a song of confession to a girl whom you’re crazy in love with but there are words such as ‘ring ding dong’, ‘rocka’ and ‘elastic’! ‘Ring ding dong’ could possibly be the expression of showing how haywire your brain gets after falling for the girl but I don’t really get the purpose of the word ‘rocka’…and ‘elastic’??? What is so elastic about falling crazily in love? I don’t even wanna go there. Sounds kinda perv! ROTFL!~


But, I’m loving their energetic performance as usual although I’m not so sure about Taemin’s overall image. He seriously needs to lose the hair and the oversized bolero. Key’s hair reminds me of DBSK’s Micky in Mirotic. Onew’s hair is like DBSK’s Yunho’s hair in My Destiny, minus the colour and my beloved Minho’s hair is kinda like Yunho’s when it was long! I’m sensing similar hairstylists here.. Hehe~


Their dance moves are awesome as usual and Minho’s rap part just sent me flying~ LOL!~ I love the red and black concept but I’m missing their colourful image back then already. There’s not much of Michael Jackson’s influence in their songs anymore and it’s kinda good for them in a way that people will not associate SHINee with Michael Jackson any longer.


I’m gonna stop with the words right now and instead, I’ll provide you guys with their live performances since their debut until now… You’ll be the judge~


Debut song, ‘Noona, You’re So Pretty~



Credits to benzlovetvxq on Youtube



Next single, ‘Love Like Oxygen’





3rd single, ‘A.Mi.Go’



Credits to randy1997


Next, ‘Julliette’ (one of my favourites^^)



Credits to randy19973s


Latest song, ‘Ring Ding Dong’



Credits to dkpnews on Youtube



There you have it. I’m sure you guys are going to agree with me that these boys have grown up! I’m going to continue following these boys and I am hoping that they’ll come out with a ballad song soon because all of them have outstanding voices! Can’t believe it? Here’s a bonus for you guys… A song called ‘In My Room’ from their first album performed by the 3 vocalists of the group, Onew, Jonghyun and Key. Enjoy!

P/S: One thing you’ll notice is that these boys really go for skinny jeans all the way! I wish I look good in skinnies like these chaps!^^ LOL!~



Credits to shineee16 on Youtube



2 comments:

redpickledpossum said...

seriouly lirik dia soo random mcmn elastic n fantastic dlm satu lirik have to agree with you that sounds kind of pervert~~~~ maybe~~~ just maybe~~~ they are talking about their tights~~~ its elastic and they kinda lokk fantastic ---> ni refer kepada dream concert tights minho yer~~~ ahh trus mati kejap

Ka-E said...

lol!! exactly kan?!! what's with the elastic word? their seluar? kahkahkah! tell u the truth, i won't mind minho in any sorts of tight attires though~ *pedo noona mode turned on*! hahaha~