Friday 16 October 2009

Ring Ding Dong Full MV!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!


Don’t bother asking! Just want to say that I’m in my absolute excited pedo noona mode at the moment! The reason? SHINee!!!


I just finished cooking and still with my food in front of the laptop when Nadhia came running and screaming to my room. Turned out that SHINee’s full MV of “Ring Ding Dong” had just been released by SM Entertainment on their Youtube Channel!!!!! Warrrgghhhh!!! The long-awaited MV of my super-treasured boys!! And I’m glad to announce that Nadhia and I are among the first 300++ people to watch it!!!


The MV is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Oh gosh, there are just so many things to say about the MV right now that even my hands are trembling and keep making typos!~ ROTFL! Better make it short then.. hihi~^^


Here goes~ (Bye bye hot dinner.. I’ll eat you later~ hehe).. The MV is not disappointing at all! I LOVE it!!!! Love the whole dark angels concept (Nadhia and I interpreted the concept as angels with alter egos) and the smexyness of the already-grown-up boys are to die for! The effects of the MV is amazing and watching my Minho in whites with black wings melts me! The best part of the MV for me is the end. You just gotta melt seeing these boys in all black attires on the rooftop of a building with their black angelic wings coming out! One word peeps~ EPIC!!!


There just so many things going on in my mind right now and I keep thinking about the MV. Gotta watch it again! So, I leave you guys with the MV and get immersed in spell!!


Credits to iloveteuk2 on Youtube

P/S: As a bonus, and also as a justification that these boys have amazing voices, the video below is their comeback performance for this song, MR removed!! Which means all extra music and backup vocals in the minus one are removed! Just the melody and their raw voices.~ See for yourself how good these boys are.. Get indulged!


Credits to randy19973 on Youtube


*signed off to watch the MV again!*

No comments: