Wednesday 11 November 2009

Heartbeat

Anyeong!!~~~~~^^

A couple of good things happened after I woke up which made me kicking off my day in a superbly happy mood..


Firstly,
One of my closest friends in school, Nadiah, added me on Facebook and I’m still in bliss right now because after 2 years, I finally get to keep in touch with her! The last time we met was before I flew to England and once I changed my number here, we lost contact… Many thankies to the power of Facebook~ Hee~


Secondly,
The MV for 2PM’s ‘Heartbeat’ is out!~~~ And it was EPIC! Minus the fact that Nickhun got Wooyoung’s style in ‘Dirty Eyed Girls’, other than that, it simply defines awesomeness!~ (Though I still can’t understand why must Nickhun and Junho spot the coconut tree hairstyle…and I refuse to like my Taec’s hair as well~)


I’ve been loving the song since I watch the teaser and this MV just added to it. As mentioned by fans across the world, if we turn the song around, we could see that this song is dedicated to Jaebeom who left the group a few months ago (and there’s a rumour saying that he might come back).


I love the whole dark setting of this MV and I could say that JYP Entertaiment invests a lot on these boys. My most favourite point of this song would be the powerful lyrics and how the sick choreography speaks for the song. The dance moves vividly conveyed how crazy a person could be, waiting and longing for someone important to come back. The ending of this MV is heartbreaking as you can see their souls leaving their bodies. Beside SHINee’s ‘Ring Ding Dong’ MV, this would be another ‘MV of The Year’ for me! Check it out~


Credits to time2sub2 on Youtube

No comments: