Friday 6 November 2009

Michael Jackson: The Soundtrack of My Childhood~

A quick update of an amazing thing that happened earlier today!


Went to The Works in city centre today and while browsing through the stuffs there, guess what I found??!!!!

Unseen Archives: Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!

I grabbed it without hesitation and started on the first page once I got on the bus. I bought it at around 3.45pm and at 7.52pm, I’m done cover to cover! ROTFL!~ A great book indeed! It covers the story of Michael Jackson since he started in Jackson 5 with his brothers till his memorial services plus a lot of accompanying pictures. Definitely a great collector’s item! For a big MJ fan like me, I’m sure that this book is going to be on my ‘Precious Items List’….


Chapter 2: Destiny Fulfilled
My favourite chapter which talks about his succes in the 80s; includes the story of his hit songs,, 'Thriller' and 'Beat It', plus the birth of Michael Jackson's moonwalk~

P/S: Gonna write more in my next post! As of now, I gotta run to Fizah’s room to steal a few bites of her lamb and chicken mixed doner!

No comments: