Friday 6 November 2009

Chu~<3 [with Heaven's Postman teaser]

Hi peeps!!~~~ I’m back after 1 hella week of dissertation and I have tonnes of stories to tell you guys…but first, let’s start with a Kpop news.. Hee~ Gotta live with that… Anyhoos~~~ f(x) just came out with their MV for the song ‘Chu~<3’ 5 hours ago, and I’m proud to say that I’m one of the first 250 people to watch it on SM Entertainment channel on Youtube!! Hee~


One word to describe it would be… CUTE! LOL~ I was not hooked on the song when it first released but the adorable MV definitely helped a lot. The song is growing on me now… and the most important part is~~~~~ AMBER SINGS!!!! And she’s got great voice! Another thing to look up for would be~~~~ AMBER’S RAP! LOL~ I know, I know… I admit that I’m Amber biased but I just can’t help it because I think she’s hot for a 17 year-old! Haha~ There’s me going pedo for a 17 year-old girl~ ROTFL…. (Reality check: I'm straight!!)


So for you peeps put there, here’s the anticipated MV! Enjoy~


Credits to sment on Youtube


The girls just make their first performance for the song on Music Bank about an hour ago and here’s the live performance! You just gotta love the girls~


Credits to Usagi12Yamaguchi on Youtube


Another treat for you Kpop lovers!~ The trailer for ‘Heaven’s Postman’ is up and I know that this clip is going to excite you! For those of you who’s been living under the rocks and don’t have any idea of why I’m promoting this drama, the reason for it to be a must-watch is because the main actor is Jaejoong of DBSK!!! Warrrgghhh~~


Credits to dirah9303 on Youtube

No comments: