Wednesday 17 November 2010

DBSK.. Memories Strike Back~

I was busy posting the entry before when suddenly DBSK's Rising Sun MV was played on TV! It was very nostalgic and it brought back memories when I spent every free time downloading their MVs and shows, dancing to their songs, singing their songs eventhough the lyrics were all mixed up, fighting over Junsu with my friends, buying their merchandises and most importantly, it reminds me of the time when I spent a night in front of Stadium Merdeka, lining up to be one of the first people entering their concert at the rock area. But that was before..


Now, Junsu is still the my number 1 K-pop crush and they still produce great music... But to watch them perform together on the same stage and being funny on variety shows together are impossible. They've parted into 2 groups and it was not a good split~ Regardless, I believe that DBSK is still the best K-pop band ever! Their talents are unbelievably awesome and when they perform together, they were unbeatable~


Here's the video of Rising Sun.. Hope it brings you memories too~ T_T






No comments: