Tuesday 16 November 2010

Grocery Shopping on Mum's Birthday~

It was my mummy's birthday yesterday and as I wrote before, we had an all-girls outing today! And when mentioning an outing with my mum, there's one thing that we all love to do.. grocery shopping!!!! LOL!!!~ I know... crazy right?! Since today is Hari Raya Aidiladha, we decided to go all out in today's shopping...


Beginning our mission to buy groceries for tomorrow~
Me and my mum will join forces to make Nasi Minyak, Dalca Tulang, Rendang Ayam and Acar Rampai~ Gosh! I swear I just swallowed my sliver for God knows how many times for just writing the menu! LOL!~


An unnecessary picture of my baby, Charles & Keith handbag~ Hihi... My favourite of my collection at the moment~


My mum was on holiday yesterday, so we woke up early in the morning and went straight to...


Tesco Station 18!!~~


And after that, our mission begun~~~


Maggi?! I'm very much sure that it's not on the ingredients list! LOL!~ Mak dah ngidam makan Maggi ek? Hehe~


Not even halfway through!~


A mountain of junkies!~


My mum maybe 49 but she's a huge fan of potato chips! Hahahaha~ A must buy item everytime we go grocery shopping!


A sudden craving of mine for the past 2 weeks... Horlicks! Don't ask me why.. I don't even have an idea myself~ LOL!~


A treat before going back!~


Right after, we straight away headed to Ipoh Parade, where I'm supposed to meet the baby of the house, my sis Khalisyah after she finished school while my mum fetched my other sis, Khalilah from her school~ We were then joined by Khalisyah's bestie, Farah who's like a family to us already. She's like the fourth daughter of the family and she even call my mum 'Mak'. Our next stop was for lunch. We had the most delicious sizzling mee I've ever tasted ever in my life. The stall is situated at Ipoh Parade's food court and I've been a regular customer ever since I was in high school!


Nyum2!~


My mum & Khalilah were so focused on their noodles that they didn't even noticed I snapped this picture!


Same goes here!~


When I told you we love grocery shopping, I was seriously serious okay~ Need more proof? After lunch, we went for another round of grocery shopping and this time it was at....


Giant!~


Khalilah picking on chocolates!~


And then she was joined by my mum, the junkies lover.. Hahahaa~


Farah choosing spices for rendang and kuah kacang.. She has to be the cook this year because her mum is performing Hajj in Mecca~ Prayers for her mum's safe return!~


Time to go back~


Have to drop Farah first~ She accidentally took our yellow onions!~ Have to buy again or my Acar Rampai tak jadi~


Bye Farah!~


And that's how our outing ended... to my mum...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY again.....


And to all Muslims...


Happy Eid-Ul Adha~


GOD BLESS!~

4 comments:

azarsyafiq said...

adik2 kak kaE ke tu?? hye akak..huhuhu...

Ka-E said...

haah la adik2 ku.. sume pompuan, xde laki.. hai kat sape tu? kalo kat adik2 akak, sume lg mude pada azar tu.. hahaha~

azarsyafiq said...

hye kat kak kaE laa..hikhik...kene la baek2 lepas ni dgn akak kan..hahaha.. tumpang lalu blog *sambil bongkok separuh* sy beransur dlu kak..assalamualaikum.. ahaks..

Ka-E said...

amboi.. bagus ek.. sopan sanun btol~ haha~