Friday 5 November 2010

Show Me The Monay!!!!!

AT the top of my wishlist right now is: MONEY!!!


The reason? Simply because I'm broke... ape lagi kan?

I'm going back to KL soon which means that there'll be no more FAMA (father mother) sponsored food, transport and shopping money. It's nearing the end of the year now and I'm in need of buying new outfit for Abang A's wedding. I'm also planning to go to some of my friends' weddings all over Malaysia this coming December and I have to look my best for my high school reunion on 10/12 which definitely means that I have to buy new outfits and shoes.. maybe handbag? lol~ Dream on Kae.. mane nak dapat duit ni??!!!

Thank God Iswanah is handling the transfer of my money in the UK to my account here in Malaysia... Tak lame lagi la kot duit tu masuk.. Many thankies to my dearie Iswanah yg sanggup tolong... Tapi duit tu mane boleh pakai byk, I still need to save for next year.. I won't be getting my starting salary for 1 - 3 months.. so the UK money will be a big help~ Nak harapkan duit practicum nak masuk... Mimpi di siang hari je la.. We are supposed to get our practicum allowance but duit tu tak masuk2 walaupun dah sebulan lebih practicum habes.. Kenape? Sebab there are some of us yang tak reti2 lagi nak submit claim form. Apakah?!!! Taula dalam wallet korang berkepuk2 duit kn.. tapi tolongla fikir kitorg yang memerlukan duit ni.. I don't really mind cutting on my food expenditures because I can shed a few kilos yang dah terbina kat badan ni... But I still need to pay for my transport, broadband and whatnot..We're living in KL ok?... so, tolonglah faham ye!


P/S: Oh Mega Sale yang akan coming soon~~~ T________________T
P/P/S: Patut tak buat muke tak malu mintak duit raya haji? Tak pun pergi bertandang rumah kaum India mintak duit raya Deepavali? Tak sanggup!!!!!!!!!! Anyway....



HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO MY HINDUS ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!



No comments: