Sunday 7 November 2010

Monday Blues~~

Going back to KL tomorrow~ Me no likey!
Have been pampered at home for a month now and going back to that lousy apartment again is killing me!
No more free food, no more free rides, no more free internet connection, no more poco-poco session with mummy and sisters and most importantly no more 24 hours TV!!!
Luckily, I only have a couple more weeks to go~ =)


Looking at the bright side, I'll be meeting my friends after a month!! Missing you guys so much! Wait for my grand entrance tomorrow ya?!~
Then we can go makan2, lepak2, ngeteh, watch movies and SHOPPING!!!!
You guys gotta help me choose an outfit for my cousin's wedding okay?


Last but not least... to my fluffy, cute and adorable MR. HEFFALUMP, I miss you to death!!~
I can finally manja2 with you again!~ Hee.... Muax!~


No comments: