Thursday 11 November 2010

Rihanna's Take A Bow Cover by Me & Sis

One thing that my baby sis Khalisyah and I loves to do when we get together is me singing while she plays the piano. I was at home for the past month and we did a lot of that and I recorded one of them. It was Rihanna's Take A Bow and I would like to share it here. It was just us being crazy and this recording was unplanned. My voice wasn't that great and I even stumbled on a bit of the lyrics at the end..LOL!~ Since both of us didn't want our faces to be on the video, you could only see my sister playing the piano from the back.. Haha~ Too much of a low profile huh? So here's the video below. Enjoy~





P/S: You could hear my dad shouted 'Bravo!' at the end of the video~ LOL~


2 comments:

Syaza said...

BRAVO BRAVO!!!
style ur dad!! haha~

Ka-E said...

hahaha.. you memang kalo blh sume benda same dgn my dad.. haha~ jadi anak angkat la~