Saturday 15 November 2008

After Watching MKMF Awards~

I sooooo don’t regret letting the Live On Air window on till the end of MKMF Awards because towards the end the streaming got better and I got to see DBSK’s great performance!!! Love the medley… The Way U Are, Rising Sun, O, Purple Line, Hug & Wrong Number!! The best performance of the night!


Congrats to Big Bang for being Artist of the Year and DBSK for winning Album of the Year! Not forgetting SHINee who won Best Newcomer of the Year!! There you go my boys!! So proud of you guys!!! I’m so excited right now!! Aaarrggghhh!!~~~ Wanna jump on my bed!!! So happy!!!!! I’m gonna leave you guys now because I’m going to keep on screaming and laughing like an insane person here. I’m gonna let myself sober first and then I’ll post another descent post of the show. Later~


OMG! I’m like a hungover person now! Still wondering where do I get the sanity to actually write this post!! LOL!!! ROTFL!!!

No comments: