Tuesday 4 November 2008

TOP, You're 21 Today!!

Happy Birthday TOP!!! Today's the 21st birthday of Big Bang's big 'hyung', TOP, the only person in Big Bang whom I can call 'oppa'. Others are all my 'dongsaeng'~ Aigoo..I feel so old T_T.. Anyway, TOP was my favourite member in Big Bang (that was before I shifted my heart to Taeyang!! LOL!!) He's still one of my favourites though. He's an amazing rapper but I'm most impressed with his beat-boxing. I could DIE hearing him beat-boxing! (here I go.....exagerrating again! LOL!!). I post a few pictures of TOP in this post and below this is a video of him teaching Kim Jung-Eun to beat-box. CUTE!! His beat-box at the end is a killer!!! (I keep using the word 'killer' in my latest posts.. I'm sounding like WGM's Marco! LOL!!). Really hope you guys enjoy it!~

(credits to wind280189 on Youtube)


One of the many cute pictures that I have of him~

CUTE!!~
Joking around with TAEYANG!!


I became breathless when I first looked at his stare in this picture!! LOL!!

SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA, TOP OPPA!!




No comments: