Wednesday 5 November 2008

Remember: Sunset Glow~


I know it has been 3 straight posts on Kpop but I DON'T CARE!!! These peeps have been coming out with more MVs and albums now!..... and the latest.. It's Big Bang's new album, REMEMBER!! That's the cover up there. It's so colourful. LOVE IT!! Looking at Taeyang blowing bugbblegums makes me smile to my ears. LOL! So cute!!
Their new MV, 'Sunset Glow' is also out and it was sooooooooooo ADORABLE!!!! Have been playing it over and over again for hundreds of time now!! Just realised that it's the song that Alex and Shinae sung in WGM ep 31! So excited!!!! The MV is definitely a must-watch! You'll find yourselves smiling and giggling till the end! The starting is enough to make you laugh watching Daesung and TOP fighting over one mic (the sound effects suit the scene just too perfectly). The fans are so damn lucky! I wanna be one of them! Aaarrgghhhh!!~ I got so excited when seeing Taeyang in his fur hat! (Taeyang and fur again!! LOL!!).. and I was screaming my heart out when I see TOP feeding Taeyang!! Love the environmental message that thay are trying to portray in this MV (if you watch the teaser video, you'll know that it's about the oil spill in one of the Korean beaches last year) Aigoo~ Can't control myself already! I feel like putting exclamation marks at the end of each sentence!! *rotfl* So, I'm off! Enjoy the video and I'm gonna change the song featured in this page to 'Sunset Glow'!!!! Daaaaaa~


(credits to CJWTown in Youtube)


No comments: