Monday 3 November 2008

A.Mi.Go

SHINee's Amigo MV is out y'all!!! I was trying so hard to breathe some oxygen while watching this video because it was awesome! I have to admit that I dont't really like the song but the dance was a killer!!! As usual, I could't believe that those boys are actually between 15 - 19 years old. What I love about this MV was that Minho... yes.. MY Minho was the main actor!!! I was so happy they decided on making Minho the main actor because this boy can definitely act! *pouring all my praises on him* (pedo alert.. LOL!!). Minho was wearing a hat in this MV. It seems like these boys have been taking turns wearing hats in their MV. First, it was Onew in 'Noona, You're So Pretty', then Taemin in 'Love Like Oxygen' and now Minho in 'Amigo'. Aisyy~ it's pointless for me to keep on yapping about this MV all by myself. You have to check it out on your own:


(credits to misterkrabspatties on Youtube)
ENJOY!!!!

No comments: