Wednesday 12 November 2008

Wrong Number MV!!~

The MV that I've been anticipated is finally out!!!! Aaaaaaaaarghhhhhh!!!~ So excited right now... OMG!! I feel like jumping on my bed !! LOL!!!! It's DBSK's Wrong Number MV!!!! Watched it, LOVE IT!!! The MV is a KILLER!!!! LOL!! OMG.. Did I just put exclamation marks at the end of each sentence??! LOL!!! Anyway, the MV was great and I don't know why, the song kind of sounds a bit Big Bang-ish.. Sounds kinda like the intros in their albums..Hahahaha... Maybe it's just me but what I like the most about the MV is seeing Junsu driving! Seeing a guy driving with one hand just makes me melt! Hahaha... And ooooohhh.. I love Junsu's eyes! They look really intense and fiery!! Owh, I'm liquifying now.. LOL!!
Another reason that makes this MV a must-watch is that you'l get to see Jaejoong raps!!! Yup, the guy with a soothing ballad and mellow voice rap!!! You definitely have to watch it! Here's the MV.. Hope you'll get the same after-effects as me! LOL!! Remember, this MV just came out a few hours ago, so you guys will be one of the early watchers.. LOL!! Enjoy!!
WARNING!: Open your windows, doors, air-conds or any other cooling devices to prevent you from melting.. LOL!!


(credits to Sumberlosy on Youtube)


P/S: Glad to see these guys wearing suits again! LOL!!

No comments: