Friday 7 November 2008

Raya in Ipoh, Perak~

I was browsing through my aunt’s (Maksu) blog and I saw a lot of pictures from the Hari Raya celebration in Ipoh and the BBQ night at my house. I’m so full of envy right now!!! I want to join in the fun too!!! Anyway, I thought of sharing some of the photos with you readers. Hope you enjoy them!!

Exchanging gifts~
One of the family traditions of my abah's side... exchanging gifts during Hari Raya besides giving and receiving duit raya~

WAIT!!.. OMG!! Is that a new TV??!! Tak aci! How come I didn't know anything about it!!


They were the chefs for the night!!!

Abg Ayie~


Ayah Chik~


Maksu~
Wait a minute? Were you really one of the chefs or were you trying to steal some food? Hmmmm...


Yum Yum!~


Everyone was enjoying the food! I want some too!! Tension aku!


Wah didn't even realise her picture was taken.. LOL!!


Uncle Haziran~
Going for the next round? Hehehe~


Grilled Fish for the Soul~ Hahaha..
Makcik was so deep into her eating mode!


Boleh jadi model iklan makanan Kak Didi ni~ Hahaha..


Abg Ayie~
Berapa cucuk sate dalam pinggan tu??!! Nak sket~


Errrr.. sedap ke tak Aunty Fuzzie?


I inherited the camwhoring habits from these 3 peeps~ LOL!! Jgn marah~


Mak Chu...... (miss her Gulai Tempoyak and Sambal Ikan Keli)


........Kak Nana and Mak Su~ LOL!!


I finally got to see how the pregnant Kak Lily looks like~ Hahaha..


Baby dah keluar nanti hantar gambar tau... Abg Ayie dah janji nak hantar video~
Jgn lupa~


My 3 nieces and nephew whom I miss so much!!

Syasya letak apa dalam baju tu??!!~~

Mia~
Enjoying her satay~ Sedapnyeeeeeeee......


Luqman, mana baju??!!
Malu la.... Kak Didi, bg anak you ni pakai baju....

Last but not least~

Embak Siti..
One of the maids that worked for my family before~
She returned to Indonesia 6 years ago and she came back this year to work for Kak Nana's family~ I like her the most among the others that have worked for my family. She's the nicest and everyone loves her. Hopefully, I'll still get the chance to meet her after I return to Malaysia~



2 comments:

dd said...

dlm kbzan n khappyan kmi ttap rindukan ka-e yg slalu bz mnjdi bb sitter n one of the chef for every bbq nite.
klasss...model iklan...tq..tq..kembang nie..kmbang nie...lol..lol..lol...
luqman the body builder...hehehe...cian luqman spjg raya dia x sihat n bru baik dri bbrapa pnyakit yg x dpt dielakkan tu psallah bdannya dah susut mndadak n skrg dlm proses mnaikkan blik bdannya.

Unknown said...

hi cik ka-e,
tv tu ayahcik baru beli dalam bulan posa..mula2 kate taknak beli sebab kegawatan ekonomi, tapi dah kene push ngan izwan and p1..siap home theater lagi..