Tuesday 11 November 2008

Deepa Raya Open House

I’ve been abandoning my blog for a few days now and many people have been asking me to start moving my ass and update this blog. LOL!! Sorry guys~ Don’t worry, I’m finally in the mood of blogging again.. Hahahaha… I have got lots of stories to tell. Just don’t know where to start.. Hee~^^


I guess I’ll start with the Deepa Raya Open House organised by Abg Edzlam, Guna, Justin, Jiji, Suemay, Dayme and Kak Farali on the 31st of October. These people worked together to hold a celebration for both Hari Raya and Deepavali. It was one of the open houses that I love the most. I snapped lots of pictures there..D’uh~~ LOL!! Here are some of them.. Enjoy~ ^^


The lively atmosphere a the Open House~

The FOOD Lovers~


Clockwise from top: Basir, Unie, Patrick, Me & Syaz!


With Tiku~
Sopan santun betul menantu mama ni.. Haha~


With Syaz, Meng & Warid~
Believe me, Warid was not supposed to be in the picture..
He kept on getting in the frame everytime Tiku snapped the picture..



After a few try~ We finally got a photo without Warid in it.. LOL!!


OMG!! What were you doing??!!
Syafiq.. caught in the act??!! LOL!!!


Hasnul messing around with MY camera behind my back!!


Me, Mira & Zub~


Hasnul with my camera behind my back... AGAIN!!
Believe it or not, he kept on taking silly pictures until the battery died!!


Syaz, Meng & I~
The inseparable trio that night~ LOL!!


Kak Syue, Kak Farali & Kak Wani~
Busy in the kitchen~ FOOD was GREAT guys!!
Thanks a lot!!^^


SYAFIQ!!!! What were you thinking??!! STOP!!!!


Al Divo (Syafiq, Hasnul, Fayadh) with Kak Yuni & Kak Nedd striking a Yakuza pose~


Acting cute?


Err.. Are you sure you know how to use the camera, Guna??


Kak Syue~
Tempted by the kuih raya...


Chiao!!~


3 comments:

dd said...

alooo...meriah sungguh deepa raya kat uk's yek.ansyemmm...la si hasnul tu...x nak jdi bkal anak sedara ker?...hehehe...ka-e jgn mare yek...

awatif 'adilah atan said...

mak mentua, i nk gamba shweet i ngan ayang i...bleh la....

Ka-E said...

astaghfirullahal'azim..
Kak didi... hasnul tu dh ade yg punye la.... pandai2 je... isy2.. x pasal2 kene kejar dgn pisau nanti sape nk jawab.. aigoo~