Wednesday 12 November 2008

Surprise!!~^^

Another update peeps!!~ It's kind of an ancient story actually..LOL!! Sorry for abandoning this blog again~ I'm having three assignments in progress now~ Bianhe...

So, the day after the Deepa Raya open house was the day of Syaz’s surprise birthday party. Well, it’s supposed to be on the same day as the Deepa Raya open house but Basir did the NICEST thing of being a spoiler and tell Syaz about the party a few days earlier. Arrggghh~ I actually cried when he did that. Bad Basir! After the spoiler, we still wanted to organise a surprise birthday party and we immediately planned another one on the day after.


Poor Syaz. She thought her birthday party was on Saturday but it turned out that all of us just kept quiet and buat bodoh as if nothing was going to happen. *rotfl* At first, we planned to do all the cooking and preparation in Zu Lee’s house and then all of us would go and raided her room but at the Deepa Raya open house, Syaz asked me if I wanted to go to the carboot sale the next day. I thought that it could be a good opportunity for the others to do the preparation while we were gone and said YES!


So, the next morning, we went to the carboot sale but I was so surprised that it was kind of empty! I guess it was because of the weather that is getting colder. I was so worried that there wouldn’t be enough time for the preparation at home if we were to go back right after that. Luckily, Syaz wanted to search for a board game. So, we spent quite some time at a few of the stalls that sold board games. She bought a monopoly. God was our side I guess because we met Fayadh at the carboot sale and we stole a few minutes talking there.


After finished talking, I stared at my watch and it was only around 10am! I really need to do something. Syaz then said that she wanted to go to the city centre to buy a pair of shoes for her netball competition. I was so relieved and immediately said yes but I told her that I had to go back before 1pm because I need to Skype with my family. Yeah right~ LOL!! I said that because if not, we would spend hours in the city! LOL!!


Snapped a picture at the bus stop~
Off to the city~~~

Two feet and a monopoly~ LOL!!


Syaz was rushing in the city looking through the shoes in Sports World. We did some shopping at Primark earlier and it was right on-time when we board the bus back home. But….more problems arose! The bus which normally takes around 50 minutes to Marjon on Sunday took only 30 minutes that day!! It was because the bus was a bit empty and the bus also made lesser stops because nobody seemed to be wanting to ride a bus that day! Arrrgghhhhh~ Why didn’t anybody want to ride a bus on that particular day of all the days in the year!! Aigoo~ I immediately texted Nadhia, asking her to quickly finished the preparation.


When the bus was approaching Derriford Hospital, which was our stop, I was cracking my head, thinking of what to do. I really got to buy some time there. Luckily Syaz said that she was hungry and she wanted to buy a pasty in the hospital. It was a good opportunity! I told her to buy her food while I went to the toilet. So, I did go to the toilet and stayed in there for quite a long time! Thank God it was clean and not smelly. After about 10 minutes, I went out of the toilet and saw Syaz was already sitting at the cafĂ©, enjoying her pasty and hot chocolate. Then, I bought a pasty and joined her at the table, taking my own sweet time finishing my pasty. LOL!! Syaz definitely got that puzzled look on her face at that time. The person who was rushing her back home to Skype with her family actually sat at the cafe and had breakfast! Hahahaha…

Right after I finished my pasty, we walked back and once Syaz open the house door, everyone was already inside the house. Syaz was definitely shocked to see those peeps and once she understand everything, she changed her clothes and the party started!

The guests who surprised Syaz~


The food~
Some finger food...


...and Fiza'a famous Noodles with Egg Soup~


Ice-cream cake made by Suhaimi~


With Suhaimi~
Paparazzi and Mamarazzi - off duty.. LOL!!


At the kitchen~


Basir and Ariff~
The latecomers.....


.....and the early leavers.. Aigoo~

After the party, Meng, Syafiq and Zu Lee stayed. We watched some DBSK and Big Bang videos. Syafiq wore the same t-shirt as TOP, so I showed them the video of TOP wearing it.


Meng and Syafiq~
TOP has the tshirt that Syafiq was wearing..
Can't believe it?.......


......See for yourself!!!


Syaz: Aaarrrggg! Why do have to wear that tshirt??!!
(Kids.....and adults, don't try this at home!!!)


Meng snapped this picture while we were watching Big Bang's MV~
The family in red^^

After that, Syaz, Zu Lee and I played the monopoly that Syaz bought at the carboot sale and it lasted for hours. The winner was….. ehem ehem… as usual, Syaz and I finished at the top!!!! Hehehehe….. I love monopoly. Call me whenever you’re playing monopoly and I’ll definitely come!

The monopoly that Syaz bought~


We used debit cards!! No more cash!! Hehehe~

I washed the dishes and cleaned the house after that. It was indeed a tiring day and so, I went to bed early.. Zzzzzzzzzzzz…….


P/S: This is the video of us singing birthday song to Syaz and Meng because it was Meng’s birthday a few days before.



No comments: