Saturday 15 November 2008

While Watching MKMF Awards~

Arrrgghhhh....!!!!!


I'm watching MKMF Awards under a lot of STRESS right now because my kitchen is flooded with water!!!Just 20 minutes before the show started, Charlotte burst into my room saying that there's an indoor swimming pool in our kitchen! I went down and screamed my heart out. Out of all of the days in the year, why today??!! Why does it have to leak today??!!! Wae??!!! Aigoo~~


Charlotte called Marjon's maintenance for help and they were like super slow!! Thank God for Alex, the guy next door who came and helped stop the leaking. God bless him~ After that...... finally.... a man from Marjon came..... and he's not even a plumber! He's an electrician! OMG!! Anyway, I'm still thankful that at least he came and fixed the pipe.


I'm running up and down now because I'm checking out his work and watching MKMF Awards at the same time!!!! Aaarrrggghhh~~~~ Luckily, Fiza is also awake and she is looking at the man working.


I'm so damned pissed off right now because I missed the opening by Lee Min KI and I missed the part where they showed G-Dragon and TOP on screen! I also missed the part where 2PM sang 'U' by Super Junior!! To add to my annoyance, Taeyang just lost to Seo Taiji! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!!~~~~


I'm grateful that at least I got to see SHINee performing 'Rising Sun' and they did great! I'm also feeling better that I've got to see DBSK and SHINee winning and...... OMG.. Taeyang and Daesung just appeared on screen!!! Whoa... WAIT!!!!! Lee Hyori just beat DBSK in a category!!! Aaaaarrrggghh!!~~~


That's it I'm not going to write anymore now or else lots of cursing words wll appear in this descent page of mine. I'll see you guys soon!!

No comments: