Saturday 15 November 2008

While Watching MKMF Awards II

Okay, I know I’m not supposed to write anything now but I’m watching the live broadcast through Live On Air and it is lagging like mad!!!!! Thought of changing to GOM player but everyone else was saying that they’re having the same problem. (I’m watching while chatting in the MKMF thread in Soompi right now). Many of them are from the US and they’ve been having the same problem. I guess that happens when you’re living too far away from Korea.. Aisyhhh~


DBSK has won 3 awards and Big Bang has won 1 and I couldn’t watch most of it!!! PISSED OFF!! Oh wait.. They’re presenting Big Bang’s category now…… and Jewelry won??!!! O…..kay…. How should I react now?? Yay, Seo Inyoung?? WTF?!!! I want Big Bang to win!!!

**********


Wondergirls is performing ‘Nobody’ tango version now!!! And again… I’m not enjoying it because this thing is fucking lagging!!!! There goes the beautiful dance routines!~ *Sigh*~

**********


It’s Big Bang’s Special Stage with Hyori now. Luckily it’s not quite lagging at the moment. Ahhhhh… got to see my Taeyang perform… ^^ OMG!!! Is that TOP kissing Hyori on the LIPS!!!!! TOP!!!! Aigoo~ I’m hyperventilating!!! Oxygen!!!~

**********


DBSK just won another award!! Yay!!! But I don’t know what was the award because I don’t understand Korean! LOL!!!

**********


Okay… this thing is definitely dying on me! Honestly, I’ve given up but I’m still going to let it on till the end. I’m going to continue chatting with the peeps on Soompi and constantly checking on Youtube for more reliable updates! Chiao!!~



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear, why don't you try TVU Player. It's got loads of channels, and it's really fast :)