Friday 31 October 2008

It's Over!!!

Yay!!!! Just submitted my LAC assignment!! It has been killing me for the past few days. Thank God it was a group assignment, so it was not that burdensome. Basir came over last night to work on our assignment together. He came with Ariff as Ariff was in the same group as Fiza and Nadhia. We stayed up until 4am to finish the assignment and thankfully LAC assignment is not going to haunt us anymore after this!! Yay!!!

Checking the grammar~

The living room was a total mess!!!~


My group members, Syaz & Basir~


The other group: Fiza, Nadhia, Ariff~
After submitting the assignment, I made myself a bowl of Tom Yum Noodles as a reward!! LOL!!

Tom Yum Noodles~

Just wanna share: Last Wednesday, I went to Rendezvous with Suhaimi and Syaz and had a great lunch!!!


Our full table: Suhaimi ordered Chicken Ommelette with Prawns anad Mushroom plus a bowl of Spicy Wedges, Syaz had Jacket Potato with Prawn fillings and I got myself a Vegetarian Lasagne with Hot Chocolate!! Nyum~


My Vegetarian Lasagne and Hot Chocolate~

Licin~~
Hahahahaha~~~



No comments: