Wednesday 29 October 2008

Another Open House~

We were still full from eating at Nad’s birthday party on Thursday, and on Friday we had another Open House!!! It’s Kak Intan’s house this time. It was a record cuz the Open House was held for 12 hours! My housemates went in the evening cuz Syaz and Fiza went to their training and Nadhia and I went to the City Centre in the morning. By the way, these are what I got from Boots Pharmacy:
Ted Baker Body Scrub, Schwarzkopf Shampoo & Tonic (for my hair fall T_T.. I blame the water here!) and a massage sponge..

We stayed at the Open House till night and had a great time filling our stomachs with lotsa delicious food!!! They served Laksa Johor, Laksam, Satay, Nasi Impit, Kuah Kacang, Pulut Kuning, Chicken Curry, Chicken Rendang, Rendang Tok, Kuzi Ayam, Sushi, Kek Batik, Chocolate Cake with other lots of kinds of cakes and kuih raya!! They rent one of the guests houses for this Open House, so we had a nice time lepak-ing and watching TV besides finishing the food~ Hehehe~
One of the hosts, Kak Intan.. <3


Laksa Johor!! Had 2 bowls of it~ Hehe..


Pulut Kuning~


Zubaidah took this picture and said that I looked so happy! I was!!!!


Syaz and I


Syaz..
Hijacking the couch all to herself..
Tak aci!!~


Me.. watching The Simpsons~ Hee~


Eating Chicken Satay!!
I missed Satay so much and finally I got to eat it!! ^^


Banyaknyer.....


Bob curik kuih raya!!!~~ :-O


Abg Faiz enjoying the food himself.. Silently.. Hehehe..


Another delighted soul who got the chance to eat Satay~
Warid... ex-president of MAMarjon, good in Silat tp layan Kpop jugak... Hahaha..


Free phones!!~ Hahaha..

The latecomers: Nabilah, Moon & Athirah..

Baca doa dulu~


Believe me, this is not a candid picture..
Warid tgh posing tu!! LOL!!


2nd round.. or was it the 3rd?.. Oh yeah, it was the 4th round!! Makan!!!


It was extremely cold that night and all of us were wearing baju kurung!!
Had to rush home!! Grrrr~~~
Didn't bother to walk home.. we ran!! LOL!!!!


No comments: