Wednesday 22 October 2008

I Love Today~^^

Hi peeps~

Just got back from class. Feeling so hyped up today, don’t know why.. Hee~


I woke up early this morning. Had to meet the Swiss students this morning and share about our culture. They’ve just arrived here. From Malaysia, there were Me, Syaz, Tiku, Zu Lee and Patrick. All the Japanese students were also there ^^~ It was so fun talking to them. Love it when they talked about their Chocolate & Cheese Fondue! We enjoyed the talking and sharing so much that we forgot to take pictures!! Arrghhh~


Our TEYL (Teaching English to Young Learners) class was at 11am. I was so on-task today (except when some of the cute Japanese students passed by our class.. Hehe~). We did a little story-telling session today. It has been a week since we did the activity. I got to tell a story to my group last week, today, it was Syafiq. I love my story-telling group! We were so lively!^^ My group consists of Me, Nadhia, Syafiq, Nabilah, Athirah and Zub~ We’re gonna have another story-telling class tomorrow! Can’t wait~

This how my desk will look like in class~
There're my notebook, my pencil case with a purple highlighter peeping out^^, red pen, green pen, colour pens (need that to write my notes), the highligted notes is an article about 'Noticing Hypothesis' from Katy, the other paper under my notebook is my homework~T_T, sandwich??? Huhu.. (Crayfish sandwich, delicioso!~), the book at the corner is the book that Syafiq read to us, The Hungry Caterpillar).

The class has ended! Thank you, Steve~


Syafiq and Meng~ Cute^^


Syaz got in between them??!! Hehe...


Meng was so tempted by my Crayfish Sandwich and had a bite of it!~
Syafiq couldn't stand her cuteness! Adorable couple!~^^


My lunch: 1 Crayfish Sandwich, I cup of Hot Chocolate Milk & 1 small packet of Mature Cheddar & Red Onion Kettle Chips~
Enough? Yeah~


As for now, I have to get ready to go to the Sports Hall. I’m supporting the Badminton team! They’ll be having a tournament at 3pm. I’m proud of the badminton team cuz half of the team members are Malaysians! Awesome huh?~

Men's Team:
1st singles : Patrick Lee
2nd singles: Toby
1st doubles: Syafiq/ Ariff
2nd doubles:Patrick Smye/ Chris
Reserves : Aaron, Basir, Alex
Women's team:
1st singles : Munirah
2nd singles :Athirah
1st doubles :Syaza/ Mira
2nd doubles:Zati/ Nadhirah
Reserves : Tiku


So, gotta get ready! See you guys soon!~~^^

2 comments:

kasehsofeya said...

i nampak papa bear!!!
hahahaha..

Ka-E said...

hah? kat mane?
i tak bwat post psl zoo negara pon?
cmne u leh nampak beruang?
hahaha~