Sunday 12 October 2008

Raya in Kuala Lipis, Pahang~

I was chatting with Abah recently and he updated me with some of our family's news in Malaysia. He also sent me a few pictures of the Hari Raya celebration in Kuala Lipis, Pahang, my Emak's hometown. I thought of sharing some of them with you guys here...


My family's new car, Toyota Innova...
I didn't have the chance to ride on it.. T_T.. When I return to Malaysia, it won't be a new car anymore.. isk..isk...
P/S: One of our cats, Rap is under the car!!! LOL!! Oooooo.. I can see Abah's reflection on the car.. He's taking the picture.. Hahahaha..
That's the plate number..
AGM = Annual General Meeting? Hahahaha...

Tok Latif & Tok Wan with Faqihah, Pak Anjang's first child..
She was born right after I flew to UK.. Didn't get the chance to see her...


The newest addition to the family, Wan Mohammad Rayan Haziq~
He was born last month.. Pak Teh & Mak Teh has got 4 boys lining up in front of them... Huhu..


My family: Abah, Khalilah, Khalisyah, Emak..
I should be in the middle!!!
P/S: My sisters have grown taller!!

My family with Tok Latif & Tok Wan...
Again....I should be in the middle~


Haji Latif & Hajah Siti Tagiah with their grandchildren... minus ME! T_T


No comments: