Tuesday 21 October 2008

I Hereby Declare Myself an Official Shopaholic!!~

Last Sunday, Syaz and I went to the City Centre again. We really wanted to eat the curry from the Indian stall at the international fair in the city. We woke up early so that we could catch an early bus to the city.

Our identical Jane Norman black handbag on top of our blue jeans~^^

On the bus~



It was a Sunday morning, so the bus was full of elders.
I believe the youngsters were still asleep.. Hihi~



Once we arrived at the city, we went into Drake Circus (a shopping mall). After entering shops after shops, it was hard for us not to buy anything because many of them were on sale! I ended up buying stuffs from H&M, La Senza and Primark! Aisy~ I just went shopping 2 days before and now I’m buying more things. No worries, it was within the budget that I made for myself every time I received my allowance. Huhu~

Shopping again!!??~


From H&M: Love the design, love the colours... I couldn't decide! I just bought 2 of the same design.. only of different colours.. Hehe~


From Primark: 3 pajamas!~ 3!!!


from La Senza: Ya think??!!!! LOL!!


A peek at what I bought from La Senza.. Huhu~


We finally managed to go to the international fair after that. We bought lots of food for dinner that night. Since it was the last day of the fair, we decided to buy everything that we craved for! ^^
FOOD!!!


Indian Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice~


Samosa~
Ate 3 of them~ Yum2!

Onion Bhaji~

Honey Roasted Peanuts~


We headed to the bus stop after that. Time to go home! While we were waiting, we met Robin! He was also waiting for the bus. It has been a long time since we met him. His hair has grown longer. We chatted for a while until his bus came. We said goodbye and he got on the bus. While waiting for the bus to start moving, Robin made some funny faces at the window! LOL!!! That’s the crazy Robin whom everyone loves~


At the bus stop~


Silly Robin! Hahahaha.....~


Robin loves Pineapple Juice~ LOL!!
Was he trying to do a Pineapple Juice advertisement?? Hehehe~

After a while, our bus came and we went home~


No comments: