Monday 6 October 2008

Manchester - Day 4 Part 1 (Accidentally went Shoping!~)

We’re going to Pleasure Beach, Blackpool today!!! It’s Britain’s No. 1 Resort Theme Park and all of us couldn’t sit still coz we were all so very excited!!


Abg Nik sent us to the train station that morning. The train was delayed for 10 minutes, and when we arrived at Preston, we had to wait for another hour for the next train to Blackpool South! We didn’t want to spend that one hour in the train station.. Duh~ so, we went outside to just walk around the area until we suddenly saw a signboard which was written ‘DEBENHAMS’ on it! Shopaholics alert! LOL!!! We went to that direction to found out that it was actually a shopping mall! Yay!! Finally we got something to do to fill in that one hour! Hahahaha… The first shop (and only shop actually..Hehe) that we went in was T.K.Maxx… This place is one of the shopaholics’ heavens! Designers’ products for a much a cheaper price! Can you imagine that?!~


We roamed aroung T.K.Maxx and to my excitement, I finally found a fur-collared coat that I had been wanting all this while! Just like Taeyangs~^^ And believe it or not it’s from Simon Jeffery! A Simon Jeffery’s fur-collared coat for a very,very reasonable price! Whoaaa!~ I hereby declare that I love T.K.Maxx! LOL!!! I grabbed it of course and I swore that it was the only thing that I’m gonna get myself there until I saw a gorgeous ‘Playboy’ purse! Don’t mind the brand..Hee~ It was gorgeous, it was cheeky, it was cheap and I grabbed it! Hahahaha~ I walked around again and saw a Jessica Simpson’s handbag! Gorgeous… However, I managed to control myself not to buy it, thinking that I didn’t have a matching outfit for it.. Phew~ Haha…

My precious~

Playboy purse.. Naughty? Neh~


Kak Ina texted Syaz after that, suggesting us to go to T.K.Maxx to do some window shopping while waiting for the train.. LOL! We told her that we were already in T.K.Maxx with new clothes, handbags and purses in our hands! She laughed of course~ We looked at the watch and noticed that we only had 15 minutes left. So, we went straight to the cashier to pay and went back to the train station. We didn’t even have time to go into other shops. T_T

No comments: