Sunday 19 October 2008

When Meng came to Visit...

It was a boring Saturday last week. I was in my room almost all day either sleeping or staring at my laptop. I was really close to insanity when my saviour came~ Meng!!! Her real name is Yasmin by the way.. Hehehe.. She texted me saying that she wanted to come and I said yes! Duh~


She came by bringing some kuih raya and dates that her parents sent. The dates were from TM (her father works at TM). They came in a very beautiful box! On top of them, Meng put the homemade kuih raya that her mum sent. They were very delicious! Meng said they were delicious because they were made with love. Awww.. sweet~


Meng told her experience on fasting in France and celebrating Hari Raya in Amsterdam and she showed some pictures and videos too! She also shared some gossip about some of our friends there.. Ehem!~ We ate the kuih raya while listening to her story~
The beautiful packaging~

The opening ceremony? Hahaha~


Look at that!~ I love the Biskut Kacang the most! Hee~
P/S: That's Meng's hand..


Meng: Korang, meh makan...
Photo edited by Syaz...

No comments: