Sunday 19 October 2008

Happy Birthday ^^~

In the past two weeks, two of my family members celebrated their birthdays… my baby sis and my lil cuz.


My sister, Khalisyah celebrated her 13th birthday on the 12th of October. She’s the youngest in the family, which means that there are no more little children in my family. Wow! Everybody has grown up! She shares the same love for Kpop with me. We’ve been updating each other with Kpop often since we’re far apart now. She is so in love with Donghae from Super Junior.. Hee~ (Luckily not my Kibum oppa..). She’s a very active Youtube user! Like seriously! Check out her Youtube account, Brightstar19. She even made a Xiah Junsu video dedicated to moi! I’ve posted them in one of my previous posts. So, I’m wishing her a very Happy Birthday and may she have a great year ahead! Wait for your High School Musical and Hannah Montana stuffs that I bought you!~


This is the most recent picture that I have of her. The picture during Raya in Kuala Lipis. I've posted this picture before. She's the one in purple, Khalisyah~


Secondly, my cousin Amer Eizwann celebrated her 12th birthday on the 8th of October. Love this boy. I miss watching Power Rangers with him (he’s my Power Rangers buddy.. hehe). I used to babysit him. I guess if I were to go to his house now, he’ll be the one who’s babysitting (err.. adultsitting maybe.. huhu) me! Happy Birthday, Amer! Your Manchester United stuffs will be coming your way!~

This is Amer Eizwann, my lil cousin...



1 comment:

dd said...

alooo...wah klass btoi box tm tu yek.ka-e de lgi 1 bday yg trtmizzzlah...appy bday to uncle haziran on 14/10