Thursday 9 October 2008

Hari Raya Open House!!

Hi peeps~

I know it’s already been over a week but I guess it is still not too late for me to wish ‘Selamat Hari Raya’ to all Muslims and ‘Maaf Zahir Batin’. I’ve been busy since the first day of Raya. A full-day class on Hari Raya, attending open houses, organising an open house, went to Manchester again for Kak Ina’s open house etc… I’ll try my best to update about my Raya celebration as soon as possible.. Promise!^^

In this post, I’ll post the pictures of our Raya celebration in Marjon, Plymouth particularly the pictures of the Open House that my housemates and I organised on the 2nd of October.

The making of House 12's Open House...
The kitchen was a mess!!

Periuk2 nasi yang bersepah kat lantai dapur.. Hihi^^

Chicken.. Ayam....

What's cooking?
Fiza & Nadhia made the Nasi Beriani, Syaz made the Chicken Curry and Chocolate Cake & I made the Chicken Kurma, Vegetarian Kurma and Curry plus the dessert.. Banana Roulade!!^^
Syaz and I made some Cucumber and Carrot Salad to go with th Nasi Beriani.. Christina, our Spanish housemate made some Spanish Omellette and German Salad~

Kek yg menjadi rebutan!~
The Chocolate Cake that Syaz baked^^


There they are~ A bit disappointed though cuz we didn't get the chance to take the pictures of all the food nicely! T_T


The delicious Nasi Beriani~
Not joking! Hahaha...


The guests enjoying my dessert.. Banana Roulade!


The making of the Banana Roulade..
The peeps who helped me making them... including Unie and Fayadh~

Bila org lelaki nak memasak~
Guess whose hands are those..

The guests enjoying the food~


Clockwise from top: Guna, Edzlam, Justin, Unie & Arif..
With the ketupats made from ribbons.. we gave them as souvenirs to the guests who came.. there were chocolates in it!
Geng baju biru: Arif, Basir, Unie and Edzlam..

Geng baju kuning: Guna and Hasnul..

Lesley came!! She even gave us some chocolates as a token of appreciation~

My beloved easy-going tutor, Michael Hall!

With Steve!

Syaz and I with the 2 people who claimed that they are the tuan tanah of our house, Fayadh & Unie..^^

Some of our seniors~


Faiz & Bob..
Best tengok dorg makan^^

Matching pulak baju Fiza dgn Bob~ Hee^^

Some of the Cohort 4 girls~

Residents of House 33 who came for FOOD!!
They even went into the kitchen to get bigger plates!! Hahaha...
Photobucket
Busy in the kitchen.. with the 2 self-proclaimed tuan tanah who kept on bossing us around..

Still claiming that they are the tuan tanah..
Unie and Fayadh wearing aprons and said that they were the co-hosts of the open house.. haha..

Packing food for the guests~
Mmg nampak mcm waiter kat restoran.. Hahaha...

Cheese.. Somehow I feel that there's someone who doesn't belong in this all-girls picture.. Hahaha..

The hosts of the Open House with the acting tuan tanah/co-hosts~
Selamat Hari Raya~

1 comment:

dd said...

klass...open hose u yek.sok dah kat mlaysia sila2lah msak tuk kmi lak yek...hehehe