Monday 25 August 2008

Can't Believe I Woke Up This Late!!!

OMG!!! I woke up really, really late today. How late? Let's just say that by the time I woke up, it was already time for lunch.. Think about it yourself..hmmm..lol... The reason for waking up so late was because I slept at 6.20am this morning..hahahahahaha!!! I spent the whole night watching Sweet Relationship (a Taiwanese drama, Vic (F4) is he lead actor), Gangstarz final (they didn't finish uploading the parts, so I have to watch it half-way, which made me boiling mad!) and chatting with my aunt, 'Mak Su'.. I was telling Mak Su that I just started blogging and I asked her to check out this blog and all of a sudden she told me that she wanted to start her own blog too..lol.. So, I stayed up, answering her questions about blogging and I read her first ever blog post. If you wanna check her blog out, I've got her link in 'My Blog List'.


I just checked out SHINee's new MV. Love the MV, love the song, LOVE THEM!! OMG! I can't believe I'm adoring boys who are younger than me!! They've just unleashed the 'pedo' in me!! No offence, they're really talented..lol.. Anyway, I really love the song. It reminded me of Michael Jackson's song. They've got the same feel. That just gave me one more reason to like this song coz I love Michael Jackson. Don't think that I'm some kinda weirdo who loves that crazy pedophile. Put aside all of his court cases and all those unnecessary plastic surgeries and enjoy his music. I love them. His MVs are always very, very brilliant (of course he spent a lot of dollars on them.. $$$.. lol) and his dance moves are superb!


Okay, I'm running out of topic here.. I want you guys to check out SHINee's MV. So here's the link..




Btw, the song that's playing on my blog right now is also from SHINee.. It's called 'Noona You're So Pretty (Replay)'. Check out the MV on Youtube. I prefer this MV than the recent one.


Photobucket
This is SHINee
From left: Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun, Minho, Key


I'm gonna stop now. Wanna watch 'We Got Married'. Finally, after waiting for 2 weeks, episode 22 was aired. Curse you Olympics!! It's raw though (without subs)..but 'aku pedulik ape'... Cannot 'tahan' already. Luckily I understand a bit of Korean..phew~


Tata~


2 comments:

A s h i k i n said...

xpenah dgr lagu shinee, igtkan dorang shin-ae dlm WGM =p
mcm menarek je dorang ni
heee

nape xleh tido lame>
tdo la lame2
tido lame2 best

Ka-E said...

aigoo..
jauh bnor la shin ae dgn shinee tu..
huhu..