Saturday 23 August 2008

Salam Perantauan Pics~

Morning peeps~

Just woke up!.... and as usual I'm the only one who's awake in this house. The others are still tucked under their duvet, sleeping so soundly..Gosh~ I envy them sometimes. How do they do that? I mean, to be able to enjoy a long sleep under those comfy duvet, WOW! I wish I could sleep that long..LOL! Okay, what on Earth am I blabbering about now??! Better stop..lmao...


So, I made a promise in one of my previous posts that I will post the pictures that we took for 'Salam Perantauan' and it seems that I kinda broke the promise.. Sorry peeps~ I was not in the mood for blogging these past couple of days.. was not feeling well. I'm kinda okay now, and today, I am here to finally fulfill my promise..lol.. so here goes the first pic....

Photobucket
That's us in front of Marjon's signboard
From left: Me (Yay! I got my Junsu's spot), Syaz, Zu Lee, Fiza & Nadhia





Photobucket
In front of House 12..Our house here in Marjon
From left: Nadhia, Syaz, Zu Lee (not really a resident of house 12), Me, Fiza



Photobucket
Family portrait~ Somewhere in the middle of Marjon
(not gonna put the names anymore, refer to the pics above to know who's who..lol)





Photobucket
Strike a pose~
Look at the houses behind~ Lovely scenery...



Photobucket
A tree without leaves... Nice~
Gonna be autumn soon..


Photobucket
This picture explains it all~
One happy family.. Love you guys...



And as a special addition..............




Photobucket
That's us with our beloved cat, Beethoven!!
He followed us around during the photoshoot...


I guess that's about it... For those of you in Malaysia, wait for some of these pics to appear in any of the newspapers there..lol...


I'll stop for now... I think some of you are already excited to know more about Beethoven (or 'Beetho' as we call him here) am I right?? I guess I'll make a post about him someday in the future (with lots of pics too)...


Till then..Daaa~



2 comments:

farah, s. said...

omo~~~
everyone has taken their pics for salam perantauan thingy...
uh.. *jealous*

unique_daisy said...

beetho.. :x:x