Tuesday 19 August 2008

Picture Perfect

2nd post of the day..

LOL.. don't laugh at me but on the launching day of a brand new blog, one can be a bit too excited and will want to write as many post as possible..haha.. So, this is my second post today..

I've been wanting to put a banner on top of my blog and after watching Nadhia helping Syaz (Baby) with her blog, I was motivated to have one on my blog too. So, I spent nearly 3 hours searching through the picture folders in my laptop besides searching on the net for a perfect picture to put as a banner on my blog. Believe me, I've been putting up tonnes of pictures and keep on asking for Baby's opinion each time I changed the picture..poor my Baby, jadi mangsa.. huhu..

After finding the right picture, I spent a few more minutes editing it and VOILA!! There you go.. the final result is right above there. I guess the picture explains it all. It's a picture of my favourite vocal group, Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK). It's a Korean group and yes..they are the men in my life. Great vocals, powerful dance moves, good looks, talented musicians (they can compose beautiful songs & play various kinds of musical instruments) & the most important thing is...they're intelligent (they're not like some other artists who dropped out of schools; they're universty students & all of them can speak many languages). That's why I adore them. Maybe you should try listening to their songs. They're brilliant!! I think I'll write a different post about them next time coz if not, this post will never end..LOL!!

As you can see, I'm a fan of K-pop.. (that's Korean popular music). Well, I'm not just into their music, I also watch their dramas, movies and tv programmes everyday...so you can say that I am a fan of Korean entertainment. I suggest all of you to be prepared to read more about Korean artists as I'm sure that I'll keep mentioning them in my posts as they are a part of my everyday life.. whoaaa!! LOL....
Before I end my post, I'll make you guys faint (as if) by putting the picture of a Korean artist that I'm currently in love with..haha.. Here he is:
Eric Mun
Eric Mun Junghyuk from the group Shinhwa (aaahhhh.. I'm melting already!!!)
Isn't he hot??!! Great rapper, talented actor, brilliant composer and he speaks American English!! OMG!!
P/S: He's MINE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Syaza said...

hahaha..ni la die mamaku bile obsessive!! takotkan? hahaha..=p FYI : Junsu = my daddy, Eric = my dad.. wee~