Saturday 30 August 2008

Thank You, Q!

I woke up to another boring day of this 3-week-holidays. I ended up watching Mamma Mia and found that I'm totally in love with one of the songs called 'The Winner Takes It All' Here's the song. Listen to the song and you'll find yourself totally immersed in the lyrics.

Mamma Mia - The Winner Takes It All (credits to RAS310 on Youtube)


After the movie ended, I found myself being plunged into another state of cluelessness...again! I decided to watch another movie (just imagine how bored I was...). So, I watched 'Made Of Honour'. Luckily Patrick Dempsey was in it. It gives me more reasons to watch the movie. I love it actually. It was really worth the watch.


(Don't know how to continue this...switch to Youtube for a moment.. watching SHINee - 'You're Like Oxygen' MV with Syaz..LOL..come back to you in a sec... Noona cair........~~~)

(OK...got carried away...we went on watching SHINee - 'Noona Is So Pretty' MV. Pedos in action~LOL!! See ya~)


I'm back! This time is for real..haha.. we actually got more carried away and went on to watch SHINee - 'In My Room' live performance and after that we watched Onew (SHINee) - 'Forever More' ..huhu... Onew is great! He doesn't be the leader of SHINee for nothing. He sounds good singing ballad numbers and for this song, I think he's one of the very, very few Korean artists that I can actually understand what they're saying when singing in English! Haha.. Thinking that he's only 19.. Aigoo~ Noona has gone pedo again.. Here's the video, I really hope you'll enjoy it.


(credits to messedupbyyou on Youtube)


Okay, I've gone too far from the real thing here. Better get back on track..lmao. So, after watching 'Made of Honour', I felt bored again and was searching for another movie to watch when suddenly Q, a really, really good friend of mine back in Malaysia, called. Thank you so much Q!!! I've finally found something interesting to do. We talked about her getting engaged at the end of the year (so jealous of her..). Then we went on talking about our school years and what our friends are doing right now. Shirin is married!!! WOW! Can't believe that! Then, as expected.. the topic shifted to Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK)!!!! When the true fans of DBSK start to talk about them.. they just can't stop! LOL!! We continued talking about them and by the time we hung up, I found that we were talking for 3 hours 11 minutes & 56 seconds!! WOW! Thanks to the power of YM, the talk was free! Hahaha...

It's 10.48pm now. I think I'm gonna make some food for myself and maybe continue watching another movie. All thanks to MySoju because the website has not been working for 2 days now!! Arrrgghhh!!! I can't watch my Korean dramas now. Sigh~


1 comment:

Syaza said...

mama..knp tulisan kejap besar kejap kecik?~