Friday 22 August 2008

A Morning with Shinhwa~

What's Up Peeps!~~


I'm SO in a good mood today coz takde klas..lol..but suprisingly I woke up at 9am. I'll usually wake up at 11 when there's no class. So, I started my day with my usual routines, I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth, washed my face, checked my e-mails, looked for the recent news of Korean entertainment, went into DBSK and Shinhwa's fanclub forum (I'm their fangirl..huhu) and then suddenly...


BUZZ!!


Meng buzzed me. She wanted to 'lepak' at my house..lol.. So, I told her to come so that we can watch my ERIC together..lol.. We both crashed on my bed and watched Heroine 6 Shinhwa Special (Shinhwa is Eric's singing group..they've been around for ten years and has released 9 albums!). Then, Syaz woke up and joined us. We really had fun laughing, screaming and jumping on the bed (the bed's here are really strong I guess..lol) while eating some apples, bananas & dried cranberries (thanks Meng for bringing the dried cranberries! Lain kali bwk lg ek? lol..). The show was so much fun. Can't imagine and idol group can be that crazy. I won't comment on the show coz if I do, I won't be finished typing until tomorrow..hehe.. If you want to check this show out, simply search it on Youtube!


After the show, Meng went back coz she had an appointment at 2pm. I'm gonna make myself some food now. Hungry la~ Gonna cook something light though coz tonight we're gonna order some delivery from Charcoal Grill (Kebabs!! Yummmmmm...~) Hmmm.. I just heard Zu Lee's voice. When did she come anyway? LOL.. Gotta see her....


Tata~



Photobucket

Shinhwa
From left: Hyesung, Dongwan, Minwoo, Eric (MINE!!), Junjin, Andy

No comments: