Thursday 28 August 2008

SHINee Craze!!~

I woke up this morning not knowing what to do. Today is the first day of our 3-week holidays and I was clueless. I don't even have a single idea on how to spend my holidays. Haih~ So, I did what I usually do everyday. Check on the latest news on Kpop... and I realise that SHINee's Reality Show episode 3 - 5 have been subbed. Thanks to shineesubs team! They're amazing.. Love you guys! Saranghaeyo~


I was totally enjoying the show and since I still didn't know what to do after that, I went on searching for more SHINee's videos and watched them. Those guys are sooooo damn cute! And talented too... I'm totally in love with them (talking about 5 guys whose average age is 16.4 years old...lol..pedo alert!!). Minho has got to be my favourite. He's quiet but he has the aura of making people keep their eyes on him. He's a good actor too and he was a runway model before he debuted as a SHINee member! Hmmm... I just realised something. Those are the exact same qualities that Eric (Shinhwa) & Kibum (Super Junior) have! And they are my favourites in their respective groups. Yay!!! I finally know the characteristics of my ideal guy! *rotfl*


Anyway, I wanna share SHINee's first 2 MVs with you guys... This is 'Noona Is So Pretty', my favourite..




(credits to shineesubs on Youtube)



This next one is their most recent MV, You're Like Oxygen.. Their image has gone more matured in this MV... They're looking sizzling hot in here! (OMG! I can't believe I'm saying this about younger boys! Lol)




(credits to yootina on Youtube)



Check out Jonghyun's voice.. He's great! And Taemin's dance as well.....

P/S: I hereby declare that I'll no longer refuse the idea of dating younger guys!*rotfl*


Photobucket
SHINee~
From left: Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Minho, Onew




4 comments:

unique_daisy said...

owh psl ni rupenye yg pedo2 2.. *lol*

redpickledpossum said...

kae... org dok ckp bdk yg paling muda n pandai menari tuh... errr taemin kot... muka dia mcm heechul..... patut la i pedo dia..hahaha

Ka-E said...

pedo disease spreading around~~~
Blame SHINee.. haha

unique_daisy said...

pedo owh pedo.. *rotf*