Wednesday 27 August 2008

A Three-Week-Holidays??? Boring~

The test is finally over y'alllll!!!!!!! Phew~
I think I did pretty well....until I came to the last part of the paper which was killing me throughout the last 20 minutes of the test!!! Aaaarrggghhh!~ But the test is over now. Hopefully, I did well (Amin...)..
So, now that the test is over.....we're having another semester break for 3 weeks!!! I'm not sure whether I should celebrate it or not..Sigh~ I just can't imagine sitting at home for 3 weeks doing nothing! The allowance is not in yet, so we have to spend our money wisely for the time being (thinking of how we spent for our holidays in Paris & Barcelona last month..lol) Looking at the weather right now, I don't think we can go out for a picnic or something. It's been windy and raining these past few days. Haih~ Well, I guess we'll spend our 3 weeks holidays at home again, stuck in front of our laptops' monitor. It's just sad to think that we'll spend our first Ramadhan in a foreign land like this.. Aigoo~
Neway, just heard SHINee's new song, SHINee World. Finally it's out in full version. Not really a fan of it though. I still prefer Noona, You're So Pretty. Check it out on Youtube or something and listen for yourself!
Signing off~
P/S: DO NOT ask me why this post looks like this. I've been trying to edit it and put it into paragraphs but this bloody thingy won't even co-operate with me! Aaarrgghhh~

1 comment:

Syaza said...

Laaa, no wonder pelik semacam this post..huhuhu..go shinee~