Thursday 21 August 2008

Grammar, Photo & Food...

Hey Ya!~


Just got back from 'Language Awareness' class....phew~

Sounds cool huh?..but we were actually learning 'Grammar!!' Yeah, the big 'G' in learning English..haih~ It seems that the more I learn it, the more I realise that there are still so many things that I don't know..and the more confused I'll get. To make things worst, there'll be an exam next Tuesday..Darn!~ Thank God that I was still on-task throughout the first 1 1/2 hours of the class. At least I still had a lot of info to be crammed in this 'already-crammed' head of mine...but after that, I went completely off-task! Don't blame me... learning grammar for 2 hours straight with this stomachache that I have (I hate period pain! You're not supposed to come until the 25th..Aaaarrggghhh!!!)..Can you imagine that?




---------Change of Topic----------




Ramadhan is coming and all of us are excited to spent our first Ramadhan abroad..lol.. But one thing came to mind.. When are we going to take our 'Salam Perantauan' picture?!! hahaha... This question has been raised by a few of us to our 'ketua' (representative) but he's still not sure when we're going to do it. Errgh..Fayadh!! Make up your mind for goodness sake!!!!

My housemates and I are worried that it will be too late by the time we take the photo (that is IF we are even going to have a whole batch photo~) So, we decided to take our house photo. Then, after class, together with our vacation buddy a.k.a. my sister, Zu Lee...we snapped a few (tonnes actually..lol) photos for 'Salam Perantauan'. Credits to Athirah for being our 'bidan terjun' photographer. She's great. The photos were amazing! Cayalah, Tirah!! I'll post 'em in my next post later tonight....but in the mean time...




I'M HUNGRYYYY!!~~~




It's 6.30pm now and all I had since morning were 2 bananas (couldn't believe that myself *rotf*). I'm gonna make some food for myself now. Awww... poor tummy~ Still don't know what to eat but I'm gonna search through the fridge and cabinets in the kitchen for some food.



Till then, ja ne~

No comments: