Sunday 24 August 2008

Mnet 20's Choice Awards 2008 Special Stages

Hey peeps~


I just spent my morning watching special stage performances from Korea's Mnet 20s Choise Awards which was held yesterday.. I really wanna go!!!! The first that I watched was a special performance by Junjin (Shinhwa) & Wondergirls. They performed 'Sexy Back' by Justin Timberlake & 'So Hot'. It was an okay performance for me though despite seeing Junjin working on his sexy back..lol! Here's the link.


Junjin & Wondergirls Special Stage (credits to pocketfulofsmiles on Youtube)



The next performance was from Kim Gun Mo & SNSD. I like this performance. It gives you those 'falling-in-love' kinda feeling. First, Kim Gun Mo sang a medley while playing the piano (I went crazy when he started singing 'Danghaengida' lol...) He even sang 'Kissing You' by SNSD. Then in the middle of singing he introduced the nominees for 'Hot Sweet Music' and then he said that the winner will come and perform with him..and guess who came out?!!! SNSD for sure..like duh~ So, they performed together and it was good (although I'm not really a fan of SNSD..but not to the point of being an anti-fan). But I still can't believe SNSD beat Alex, SHINee & V.O.S!!


Kim Gun Mo & SNSD Special Stage (credits to pocketfulofsmiles on Youtube)



The last one has got to be my favourite performance. A special stage of SHINee and Seo In Young!!! Totally in love with this performance. They sang 'Noona, You're So Pretty' & 'Cinderella Under My Umbrella' with a bit of improvisation (they added a bit of Seo In Young's song 'Cinderella'). Seo In Young's English was kinda good (who won't when you got a 'hubby' like Crown J..lol).


SHINee & Seo In Young Special Stage (credits to jyck923 on Youtube)



Finally, because of my sister who kept on reminding me this morning, I would like to wish Happy Birthday to Yesung, a member of Super Junior. I'm not really a huge fan of him so..no birthday post of him..hahaha... Anyway, this is him...



Photobucket


Yesung from Super Junior




2 comments:

unique_daisy said...

xde suju ek?

Ka-E said...

Suju tarak!!!
From SM ade SHINee dgn SNSD jer..